Friday, August 1, 2008

1st Blog!

Just trying out our first blog!  Camden is happily asleep upstairs and Marcus is playing X-Box downstairs.  We went to a birthday party tonight for one of Marcus's coworkers and Camden had such a good time flirting with all the girls!  I think he tired himself out!  

1 comment:

Tracy Roberg said...

Yep! Your blog works! I love it. Your site looks sooo good! Love ya,
Tracy

About Me

My photo
Marcus and I met in the summer of 2002 in Lisbon, ND. On October 22nd, 2005 we were united in marriage and not even a year after that, we moved down to Omaha, Nebraska. Shortly after we moved to Omaha, we decided to make an addition to the family, a Pug/Jack Russell Terrier Mix named Bailey. On February 10th, 2008 we welcomed Camden William into the world. Despite having a very difficult start out at life, he's our little fighter. He's the strongest & most determined person I know, and he's only 6 months old!