Monday, October 20, 2008


Alright everyone! Time for a story!
I had a wonderful time with all my aunties & uncle Eric this past weekend, but one Sunday I was in so much pain and was NOT afraid to show it! I screamed and yelled and my mommy & daddy kept taking my temperature (which I DID NOT like). It kept going up and up until it was 104!!!


So Daddy said "We're going to the doctor!". Once we finally got there, the doctor said I had a double ear infection and needed some medicine. I finally got home and had to eat this gross stuff and soon after started throwing up all over.......LIKE THIS!!!!

Now it's Friday and I am feeling MUCH better and so excited because my girlfriend Mara is coming to visit me tonight!

1 comment:

the deyle's said...

that is THE CUTEST story..glad Camden is feeling better!! :)

About Me

My photo
Marcus and I met in the summer of 2002 in Lisbon, ND. On October 22nd, 2005 we were united in marriage and not even a year after that, we moved down to Omaha, Nebraska. Shortly after we moved to Omaha, we decided to make an addition to the family, a Pug/Jack Russell Terrier Mix named Bailey. On February 10th, 2008 we welcomed Camden William into the world. Despite having a very difficult start out at life, he's our little fighter. He's the strongest & most determined person I know, and he's only 6 months old!