Sunday, October 26, 2008

The cutest little Cow!!!

For Camden's 1st Halloween, he will be a COW!  And I must say, the CUTEST little cow I've ever seen!  We're not too sure how we will celebrate Halloween, but we sure will have the cutest little guy around that's for sure!  Enjoy!!!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Marcus and I met in the summer of 2002 in Lisbon, ND. On October 22nd, 2005 we were united in marriage and not even a year after that, we moved down to Omaha, Nebraska. Shortly after we moved to Omaha, we decided to make an addition to the family, a Pug/Jack Russell Terrier Mix named Bailey. On February 10th, 2008 we welcomed Camden William into the world. Despite having a very difficult start out at life, he's our little fighter. He's the strongest & most determined person I know, and he's only 6 months old!